Friday, December 26, 2008

Well... This is Exciting


It looks like the new Swan Lake (Everybody's third favorite Spencer Krug project!) album is due in March.
The tracklist looks a little like this, for those of you who are into song titles with no idea of what the song actually sounds like:

* Spanish Gold, 2044
* Paper Lace
* Heartswarm
* Settle on Your Skin
* Ballad of a Swan Lake, Or, Daniel’s Song
* Peace
* Spider
* A Hand at Dusk
* Warlock Psychologist

But for now, just listen to All Fires, again and again and again.

Swan Lake - All Fires
(Note to powers that be that keep taking down my posts: This mp3 is freely available off of the Jagjaguwar website.... So don't take this down.)

Also, I got a chance to hear Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavillion that I've been ridiculously excited for. It's amazing, and I really like where they're going with their sound. However, I'm terrified of posting anything from it due to said powers that be. I don't like paying fines.

So let's just have another look at the mesmerizing cover art, shall we? (Note: Not an animated GIF...YOUR EYES ARE TRICKING YOU!)




Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments: