Sunday, November 23, 2008

Writer's Block



As it is late Sunday night, I am tired from the weekend, am absolutely intimated by the quality of writing at Said the Gramophone lately, and yet still feel obliged to post something to this blog, here are a collection of songs that will define the past weekend for me.
None of them are for download. But I will let you try and piece together exactly what happened. And then I'll put up some songs that I've been listening to lately. Sounds good? OK.

TotalEclipseoftheHeart.BorntoRun.AlloutofLove.BarbieGirl.
StillDRE.Vindicated.Excursions.ItisWellWithMySoul.

Confused? Yeah. Me too.

School of Seven Bells - Half Asleep
(From: Alpinisms)

Chad Van Gaalen - Willow Tree

(From: Soft Airplane)

Super Negro Bantous - Professional Super Bantous

(From: Lagos All Routes)

No comments: