Monday, November 17, 2008

Beasts, Dragons, Spoons, Remixes



Not all related, however.
Sometimes, I really like Spoon. Like - go an entire week where I only listen to Spoon. This, obviously, is one of those weeks.
But, as far as anything new, there's not much I can post in terms of songs - so we'll do a rarity. That's what we do on blogs, right? New Songs and rarities? OK. Glad that's clear.

This is from a set they did at Los Angeles' famed KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic.

Spoon - The Beast and Dragon, Adored (Live @ KCRW)

Also, I have lost countless hours at french music blog La Blogotheque lately. They have a series of 'Concerts a emporter', or 'Take Away Shows', which are amazing. My favorite is this one, of Yeasayer:



I implore you to go explore...

And, best for last... a band near and dear to my heart, Edmonton's own Faunts, are releasing a remix album this week, available exclusively on iTunes.
They've got two tracks posted on their myspace... including one by Euroblog darlings DVAS. That's right... EUROBLOG DARLINGS.

Finally, I apologize profusely for the lack of updates lately.
I will strive to do better. The one person who reads this (or none, judging by the lack of comments) deserves more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the Spoon's "M4 ptII - Dragon Remix" on the Faunts album. I hear it totally slays.